Who says you can't have a little fun even when waddling like a penguin or cursing like a pirate when you drop something on the floor and can't pick it up?
You can still have a little laugh. - Brought to you by Snoozle the fantastic maternity slide sheet.
Here are 6 tips on how to (sort of) enjoy your pregnancy when you have pelvic girdle pain:
1. Laugh at other people's misery. Start by watching this video of a man experiencing childbirth:
2. Get a reacher-grabber tool and instead of picking stuff up from the floor, pinch anyone that visits you, then cackle manically and demand they bring you ice cream.
3. Since you can't really stroll through stores these days, have an online shopping spree because you deserve it.
4. Try all the cool fingernail painting tricks you found on Pinterest
5. Make list of crazy things you should be allowed to eat because you're pregnant
6. Relax, ignore the housework and remember that it´ll all be worth it in the end
Author: Lilja Þorsteinsdóttir